Why Wanderlust tents?
Enjoy the view. Larger windows than the competition gives you more fresh air circulation and a wider nature viewing area. Camp off the ground and away from creepy crawlies. Being off the ground means less dirt and sand in your tent.
Our main Features
- No more waking up in mud puddles. Sleeping on the roof keeps you off the wet, cold ground.
- No more jagged rocks in the back. Included 3 inch mattress pad keeps you sleeping soundly through the night. Wake up refreshed and ready to hike.
- No more fumbling with awkward poles.
- No more searching for leveled campsites. Throw a few wood blocks in the trunk and park anywhere.
- Tired of driving? Pull over for a quick nap at a rest area.
- Camp in RV parks where regular tents are not permitted.
- With your bedroom on the roof you'll have more space in your vehicle.
- Late arrival? No problem. Easy set up in even the darkest locations.
- Durable, marine-grade fiberglass shell keeps you warm and dry. Shell is UV resistant and paintable.
- The low-profile, aerodynamic shape means great fuel economy. Driving an RV or towing a travel trailer can get costly. Save your money for more adventures.
Perfect for music festivals.
Glamping: a term used to describe a glamorous camping experience. Some music lovers pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars to "glamp" at weekend festivals. Own your own mobile glamping lodge and sleep VIP at every event.
- Wanderlust Tents are designed for cars, trucks, vans, SUV's and off-road trailers.
- Tent is easily installed on most roof racks on the market.
- Transform your vehicle into the ultimate road-trip machine.
- No assembly required. Simply fasten tent to your luggage rack and you're ready for your trip.
- Wanderlust Tents can be left on your vehicle so you'll always be ready for your next adventure.
- Can be installed or removed with two people in about 15 minutes.